R214 Cutting & Tapping Fluid
Contains extreme pressure additives to reduce tool wear and improve machined finishTygris R214 is a ready to use cutting and tapping fluid specially formulated to improve tool performance and extend tool life. It contains additives to prevent pitting, galling and metal seizure and is suitable for use on hard to work metals including stainless steel, titanium, aluminium and tool steel.
- For cutting and tapping - reaming and turning
- Extreme pressure additives for difficult materials
- High pressure foaming discharge to aid penetration
- Prolongs tool life and improves machined finish
- Reduces heat build up
- Suitable for use on all metals
- Incorporates corrosion inhibitors
WD Power Spray. De-Watering, Anti-Rust Tool Protector
Displaces water, penetrates, lubricates and protectsTygris R213 is a high performance water displacement spray which actively drives out moisture, even from hard-to-reach areas, leaving a fine lubricating film which protects against corrosion. This film enables future dismantling of equipment. Also an effective cleaner and degreaser.
- Silicone free
- Powerful water displacement properties
- Leaves a shield against further moisture ingress
- Leaves a protective film guarding against corrosion
- Good general lubrication for most components
- A rapid penetrant for seized fixings
Supercut 4000 Water soluble Cutting Fluid
Supercut 4000 is non-staining to ferrous and non-ferrous materials which enables it to be used on a wide variety of alloys which include ferrous metals up to and including medium tensile and high carbon steels, cuprous alloys and cast iron. It is particularly suited to modern CNC machining centres.
Supercut 4000 may be utilised for general machining, high speed and fine machining and many grinding applications including cylindrical, surface, thread and form grinding.